Hotel Facilities & Services
Grand Hotel Melbourne enhances business and holiday stays in the Melbourne CBD with a five-star experience befitting one of the city’s landmark hotels. From the tranquility of our Hidden Garden and light-filled, indoor heated pool, spa and sauna to a game of chess in the Library Lounge.
Indoor Heated Pool
Our 20m pool is heated all year round with a roof that opens for balmy Melbourne days and stays firmly closed for cold winter mornings. Guests are free to enjoy a swim any time between 6am-10pm.
The gym features 3 exercise bikes, two running machines, weights, and more. Keep up your exercise regime while away from home – no excuses!
A dry sauna that exfoliates, relaxes muscles and warms up anyone feeling the frost of Melbourne weather.
The 6 person spa is delightfully hot with jet options and is the perfect way to relax on holidays or ease into the evening after a busy day.
THE SPA, POOL, SAUNA, AND GYM are open.
Enjoy onsite restaurant Gaylords (independently owned and operated) or the buzz of local eateries and cafes, all of which have special offers for Grand Hotel Guests and receive rave reviews.
Find out more by clicking on the links below:
Ph: 03 9620 1286
- Indoor heated pool with a glass ceiling that retracts during warmer months
- Pool towels available from Reception
- Spa and Sauna
- The Hidden Garden – a little gem at the back of the building, on the way to the swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Fitness Centre
- Tour Desk
- Babysitting upon request
- Dry cleaning and ironing service
- Medical assistance available
- Business services
- Facilities for the disabled
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby, restaurant, lounge, and in each room.
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Professional dry-cleaning service (additional charge). Alternatively, a free guest commercial laundry is located on level 5.